CRAN release: 2023-04-25
- Updates on how time is handled to stay in sync with changes in
CRAN release: 2023-01-06
- Added lai to Krapp2021 (the variable is now also present in the original OSF repository for that dataset).
- Change column names in data.frame returned by location_series to match location_slice
- Allow for interpolation of nearest neighbours in location_series, and allow for a buffer on estimates returned by the location_* functions.
- Update of Krapp2021 files to make them compatible with how terra now handles time. Users will have to re-download datasets. Old files can be removed with ‘clean_data_path()’
Provide additional information about variables and their units, and create pretty labels for plots.
Names of locations are now stored automatically in the outputs.
Update how time is handled to work with
terra1.6-41 (which now imports units from netcdf files).
Expand functionality to handle time series for regions; rename functions to extract data for regions and locations to make them consistent. Old code will still work, but will raise a warning that the functions are deprecated.
Remove the need for
pastclimData, we now put any data in the user dir returned by R>=4.0.0. This removes the need of re-downloading the data when upgrading R.
Add monthly variables to Beyer2020 and Krapp2021.